Wednesday 23 March 2011

Uyirin Uyire


Uyirin Uyire (khakka khakka) : 

Sung by: 

Kay Kay, Suchitra
The English translation of uyirin uyire


My life...My life..
Im waiting for you on the bank of the river.
Though fresh water is being splashed on my face,
Yet I'm sweating profusely.
             
I was a raging fire,
I'm still radiating heat even after the fire put out.
You spread over me like the sheet of dew.
The time will turn into an enemy and moments will become eons,
You came closer and then just vanished.
I'm struggling without the air,
i'm swimming in your breath.
Maiden, come and kiss me, fill my lips with yours.
It is taking me into a new world, Dreams are teasing me,
Show me girl, which is dream, which is real.
Who else will my hands search other than you?
Don't leave me, I'll loose myself.

Night has surrounded me,
Its slowly engulfing me.
Oh maiden, come to me, im searching my dawn in you.
Its death that stalks me at my feet,
The moments of love are turning into bad dreams,
Come maiden, i wanna sleep on your lap.
Every moment that is delayed is killing me slowly.
Wont you come to me?, wont you give your hand to me?.

5 comments:

dinesh said...

Enna Shakesphere nu nenapa

Trisha said...

haha amaada

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this

Anonymous said...

sathiyama nalailla

deraz said...

شركة تنظيف ابوظبى 0567410494 التاج الملكى
تقدم الشركة خدمات تنظيف بالبخار ابوظبى
منها شركة تنظيف كنب بالبخار ابوظبى

Post a Comment