Friday 25 March 2011

Poem: Painting in the Museum By PRV


You're perfectly flawless like this painting i seen in an art museum… 
The colors represented the potential the painting had it shined even with the lights off…
You could see the painting in the window… 
The street light reflected off of it.
The outline of the painting was bold and strong like your confidence it had so much detail to it,
It deserved to shine and unconsciously it did… 


 
I believe your mother was an artist she made you perfect for my eyes, 
That painting resembles you i could see pain in his eyes yet he was a warrior,
He just stood there with his head up high through the rain…
And in the background the sunshine was peaking through and shining only on him…
The flowers were blooming in the background and i think that resembles what positivity you bring to any situation….
Like there is happiness even through all the pain you can bear the weight of the pain and make it all make sense…
Smooth texture of the painting is like your style and your originality….  



I saw a river… 
Those reminded me of all the pain you held on to it represented your tears the gray in the clouds those Represented your fears and anxiety… 
You have the most beautiful mind, the way u present yourself captivated me then and is still captivating me now….
The dullness disappears as soon as you speak, as soon as the sun glistens off your face… 
You’re my soldier, not just my soldier but your mothers soldier, you’re a wonderful soul…
God's perfect creation….beautiful mind, captivating soul, flawless words, talented like the artist that painted that picture…
I think he made it for me to remember how special you are… 
You left an everlasting impression on my heart and i will forever love you.