Monday 28 March 2011

Pookal Pookum Tharunam

Pookal Pookum Tharunam (Madharasapattinam)

sung by Harini, Roop Kumar Rathod, Andrea Jeremiah, G. V. Prakash Kumar.

This is the most romantic song in Tamil. This song pictures the love between a Indian male and an English girl
The English translation of pookal pookum tharunam is as follows,

O precious life,
no one has seen the moment when flowers blossom.
Even when it withers, the full value does not separate and leave.
Until yesterday, time wouldn't pass by, but today the time beside you is not enough
Today, I didn’t say anything, for some reason I didn’t feel anything;
O this is something (something strange/powerful)

Even after dawn the full moon doesn't go away
O baby,
Words are not sufficient; as long as we live, our eyes will do the talking.

Oh where would I be without this joy inside of me?
It makes me want to come alive, it makes me want to fly into the sky!
Oh where would I be if I didn’t have you next to me?
Oh where would I be? Oh where, oh where?


Yesterday is not sufficient, tomorrow is not sufficient; today, this moment is sufficient enough.
Without roots, without seeds, without rain sprinkled by the sky; why are the flowers in the garden blossoming?
Without sword, without struggle, without painful war,how is his love winning me.
It will fill the heart; this hesitance will continue standing and stop.
To learn this, where do I get the explanation? if know it, you must tell me as well.
What cloud is this? It comes to my doorstep, and in order to make everything wet it sprinkles rain.
What relationship is this? Even when I feel that “I don’t understand anything” it lengthens.

Without knowing who it is, without even knowing the name, you become my very own relation?
Without asking who it is, without even being stopped by obstacles, my heart/mind goes the same path that You go.
Even after the path ends, the journey in this world does not finish.
Flying in the sky, even after the bird disappears, the dancing that starts does not finish.
This is something (strange/powerful)

 Watch it on Youtube:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the translation :) Although I wish that this song didn't have the English lyrics in the middle of such a beautiful song. :)

Anonymous said...

There are actually various titles attached to this type
of job. You got to get hold of the best professional
therapist in town who can help you to fine tune and perfect your personality traits and
bolster your confidence level to new high. As a masseuse,
you also have the opportunity to earn tips.
Look at my webpage :: depressed symptoms

oakleyses said...

nike huaraches, nike air max, lululemon, north face outlet, hermes belt, ralph lauren, iphone 6 plus cases, giuseppe zanotti outlet, s6 case, mac cosmetics, timberland boots, iphone 6 cases, iphone 6s cases, hollister, mcm handbags, ipad cases, iphone 6s plus cases, nfl jerseys, new balance shoes, herve leger, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, ferragamo shoes, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, oakley, wedding dresses, insanity workout, iphone 5s cases, louboutin, p90x workout, beats by dre, hollister clothing, babyliss, north face outlet, valentino shoes, nike trainers uk, nike roshe run, jimmy choo outlet, abercrombie and fitch, soccer jerseys, baseball bats, celine handbags, ghd hair, longchamp uk, reebok outlet, iphone cases, asics running shoes, instyler, vans outlet

oakleyses said...

moncler, pandora jewelry, canada goose, toms shoes, canada goose outlet, converse, gucci, doudoune moncler, moncler, links of london, canada goose jackets, juicy couture outlet, moncler uk, ugg uk, hollister, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, moncler, wedding dresses, pandora jewelry, vans, pandora charms, converse outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose uk, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, barbour uk, ugg pas cher, pandora uk, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, barbour, moncler, replica watches, lancel, hollister, karen millen uk, swarovski, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, nike air max, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, ray ban, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, swarovski crystal, thomas sabo, juicy couture outlet, coach outlet, supra shoes, canada goose

LyricsAgni Team said...

Thank You For Awsome Lyrics...

Unknown said...

I have read this art양산출장샵icle; it is very informative and helpful for me

Post a Comment